Next: 8.3 Entering the search
Up: 8 Graphs
Previous: 8.1 Acme's schema and
Here are the steps to creating a graph in nxqddb:
- Bring up the reports window by clicking the ``Edit/Reports'' menubutton.
- From the Reports window, enter a search criteria for each graph item.
For example, in our Acme scenario, we'll create four(4) search criteria, one
for each bug classification: nasty, cosmetic, fluff and cosmetic.
- Choose the ``Results format''. In our scenario, we just click the ``Results format''
button and accept the default settings.
- After you've chosen the search criteria and set the results format, the graph
checkbutton will become enabled in both the ``Printing options'' and
- Click the ``Graph'' checkbutton on the ``Printing options'' panel.
- Click the ``Graph'' pushbutton on the ``Setup'' panel to tell nxqddb how to graph
- The final step is to click the ``Run report'' button. nxqddb will display the
standard print dialog box to prompt you for a printer destination.
Herrin Software Development, Inc.