Next: Statement setup window
Up: Using Qba
Previous: What does ``age an
To print monthly statements, follow these steps:
- Click the statements icon (see figure 3.22) to
display the window shown in figure 3.23.
Figure 3.22: Click the statements icon to print statements
Figure 3.23: Window to print monthly statements
- On the ``Print Monthly Aged Statements'' window, fill out the
- Enter the statement date. Note, this date must be the date
that you ran the aging process.
- Enter a minimum statement balance. A value of zero (0) will
process statements for all customers that have a balance.
- Choose between a ``Detailed'' invoice statement or a ``Condensed''
- You may choose to exclude clients with a credit hold.
- If you want a particular message to appear at the bottom of the
statement printout, enter the message text in the text entry.
Choose the justification of the message, one of: Left, Center, Right,
- Click the ``Ok'' button to start the printing process. Note,
the standard Print dialog box will be displayed to allow you
to direct your statement printouts.
Herrin Software Development, Inc.