Next: Searchingviewing, and reporting
Up: Processing an invoice
Previous: SavingPrinting or Canceling
Once you click the ``Save/Print invoice'' button, Qba does the following:
- The client database is updated to reflect new balances.
- The summaries database information is updated to record payment/invoice
- The inventory database is updated to subtract qty-on-hand or
qty-backordered totals to automatically adjust inventory levels.
- A new entry is made into the invoice database.
- You will be returned back to the client window with the client
information on this window automatically updated.
Herrin Software Development, Inc.